Thursday, May 18, 2017

Take Care & Sparkle {SSS Wednesday Challenge, CAS(E) this Sketch & Color Throwdown


Today I made a card for three different challenges; Simon Says Stamp {Sparkle}, CAS(E) this Sketch and the Color Throwdown. One of my cards was watercoloured and the other card, I used my Copic markers. I also inked up the Bamboo Rose stamp set again, from Altenew. 

       

I loved the sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch and used my new Tim Holtz stencil to add some neutral gray to my top card. The sparkle is the shiny sequins on my card. They sparkle in the light!


12 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous, Lesley! Glad to see you rocking those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, these are beautiful! Love seeing all your gorgeous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Lesley! I'm SO glad you're playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, these are lovely - I think you've just sold me this flower set! Love the blues and your take on the sketch. The sequins add the perfect sparkle! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice cards Lesley, a great stamp set and I love the stenciling on the background of the first one. Very nice effect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this beautiful take on the throwdown colors! These bamboo roses are a fave of mine right now. Thanks for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous, what a great mix of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. how beautiful, love them both, and welcome back!..we missed you

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both as pretty as can be Lesley!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them both! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the grey bg and of course the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)